We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Change the future with us…
Using your expertise, you will be responsible for:
* Coordination of sourcing, import and export in documentation and logistics
* Coordination by phone and e-mail with colleagues, shipping forwarders, customers suppliers
* Coordinate documentation and logistics
* Monitoring, scheduling and reporting regularly during the various stages from order receipt to final billing process
What you need to make real what matters.
* Bilingual in English
* Bachelor’s degree or higher in International Trade, Business Administration major
* Careers in trading companies and/or manufacturing companies
* Logistics experience in the manufacturing companies and/or transportation.
* Computer-oriented with proficiency in Word, Excel and Power point.
* Ability to work in a planning and scheduling environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication, Energetic, active attitude.
* Detail oriented and can multi-task.
* Must be a team player and be able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Employment Condition :
- 고용형태 : 인턴 6개월
- 직급 : 인턴
- 근무지 : 서울 사무소
- 근무시작일 : ASAP
- 마감 일자 : 채용시 마감 (선접수, 선평가)
- 제출 서류 : 국문 이력서/경력기술서 및 영문이력서/Coverletter 를 하나의 pdf 파일로 upload 해주시기 바랍니다.
- 전형 절차 : 서류 심사 > 면접 > 건강검진/온라인 인적성 검사 > 처우 면담
- 결과는 개별 통보합니다.
- 이력서 제출 시, 직무의 수행에 필요하지 않은 개인정보 (구직자 본인의 용모, 키, 체중 등의 신체적 조건/구직자 본인의 출신지역, 혼인여부, 재산/ 구직자 본인의 직계 존비속 및 형제자매의 학력, 직업, 재산) 는 기재하지 마십시오.